We have done everything possible to ensure your satisfaction with the ORTUS products. If you run into problems, they will be quickly resolved. Within three (3) years of your purchase, you may obtain a warranty on any ORTUS product. To do so, please contact our support. Note that 50% of technical issues can be solved remotely.
- ORTUS, Orlan LLC (“Manufacturer”) is registered at 5624 California street, San Francisco, CA, 94121, USA.
- The manufacturer warrants the enclosed product (“Product”) against defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
- If you have technical problems with an ORTUS product purchased from one of our partners, please contact them to arrange for repair, exchange or refund in accordance with the warranty.
- If a defect arises and a valid claim is submitted during the warranty period, the manufacturer will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective components or devices free of charge. If it is impossible to carry out repairs to components, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace the Product with a new or refurbished device of similar function.
The Warranty does not apply to ORTUS products in the following cases:
- Damage caused by accident, flood, fire, earthquake, abuse, misuse, neglect or other external causes.
- Damage caused by improper use or inappropriate operating conditions, including unstable network connection, poor grounding, external electromagnetic fields, exposure to direct sunlight, high humidity, or vibration.
- Damage caused by service, including the installation of unauthorized updates or extensions, or repairs performed by anyone who is not a representative of ORTUS.
- Replacement of consumable parts, including batteries or cables, unless damage is caused by defects in materials or workmanship.
- Cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, or broken plastic.
- Periodic maintenance and inspection of the device, including, but not limited to, cleaning, adjusting, testing, or errors in programming. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by normal or excessive operation.
- For the software embedded in the Product and other software provided by ORTUS.