«Lun-7T» has a GSM-modem to transmit messages to the monitoring station and an interface to connect network devices «Lun-7H”. «Lun-7T» uses voice and / or GPRS channels to deliver messages to the monitoring station.
It can be used in conjunction with «Lind-9» keypad or «Lind-7» electronic key reader, without remote display and control units - for «panic button» objects.
«Lun-7T» has the following characteristics:
- 8 configurable zones with EOL resistors;
- reporting to Central monitoring station(CMS) via GPRS and voice channels;
- control over the availability of AC 220 V;
- battery discharge control;
- arming and disarming with the help of Touch Memory electronic keys (up to 15 pieces) or a code from «Lind-9» keypad;
- BELL output (open collector) for alarm connection with current consumption up to 1 A;
- optional remote AUX output (open collector) with the carrying capacity of 1 A;
- allows you to perform all the functions of remote control and receive status report on request from CMS;
- ability to connect up to 29 «Lun-7H” devices (8-zone extender).
Has an interface for:
- Relay Output Module MPB-8;
- Ethernet «LanCom» Communicator;
- Phone Communicator TK-17
3 years warranty. Free 24/7 technical support