«Alet-9» protects and monitors location of a mobile object (eg, a car) with the help of integrated GPS receiver and GSM-modem. The device is designed for operation within «Orlan» CMS using a wireless communication GSM channel.
«Alet-9» has the following characteristics:
- 5 digital inputs;
- built-in motion sensor and shock sensor;
- 2 outputs of «open collector» type with load capacity up to 3 A;
- arming and disarming from a monitoring station, mobile phone or external input (eg, via toggle switch);
- remote control (output control, location request, remote configuration);
- external power control;
- transmission of events via GSM-channels: GPRS as the primary and Voice as the backup;
- memory for 16 events, «black box»;
- modifications of internal and external GPS and GPRS antennas;
- built-in and removable SIM-card;
- external power supply from 6 to 16 V;
- current consumption in standby mode - 40 mA;
- dimensions: 120 x 80 x 26 mm.
3 years warranty. Free 24/7 technical support